Things have changed significantly over the last few decades...
FACT - When you walk into a bank, you are on your own when it comes to your own financial interests.
Everyone may be friendly and eager to help when you walk in the door, but the bank is a business, and it exists to make a profit.
That means that your bank wants to make money out of you.
This doesn’t mean bankers are not trustworthy or honest people. It’s just that they work for large corporations and their role is to sell you products offered by their employers which may or may not be the best financial solution for you - The better the deal they give you, the least amount of profits their employer makes.
If you are finding it difficult to save up a 20% home loan deposit, you may still be able to borrow from a lender to buy a home - However, you may have to pay Lenders Mortgage Insurance.
Yes but what is Lenders Mortgage Insurance? and why is it needed?
Here are 8 smart strategies that could improve your chances of winning:
1.Obtain a Pre-approval
When you buy at auction you commit to the purchase then and there. This means that you need to be certain about having access to the money in time for settlement.
Purchasing at Auction without either the cash already in the bank or a finance pre-approval can be finanical suicide.
if you're unsure how to go about this contact us now.
Award Winning Mortgage Broker.
- 2010Number1FAST Excellence Awards
- 2014FinalistFAST Excellence Awards
- 2015Number1FAST Excellence Awards
- 2016Number1FAST Excellence Awards
- 2011FinalistAustralian Mortgage Awards
- 2014FinalistAustralian Mortgage Awards
- 2015FinalistAustralian Broker Awards
- 2016FinalistAustralian Broker Awards
- 2010Top100MPA Top 100 Brokers
- 2015Top100MPA Top 100 Brokers
- 2016Top100MPA Top 100 Brokers
- 2016FinalistBroker of the yearBetter Business Awards
- 2016FinalistBest Loan AdministratorBetter Business Awards