Xavier Quenon - Principal
Mortgage & Finance Broker
Xavier is the proud owner and founder of Go Mortgage, an award winning broker and office located in Arundel on the Gold Coast. Xavier holds a Diploma in Financial Services and a Degree in Financial Planning. For over 15 years, Xavier has been helping clients achieve their finance and home ownership dreams. Go Mortgage offers knowledge and experience and the dedication of a trustworthy team to guide clients through their financial choices. Xavier and his team understand that a holistic approach to finance and first class customer service is paramount to success and best customer outcomes. Go Mortgage specialise in residential lending, asset & commercial finance and non-conforming loans.
For over 15 years, Xavier has been helping clients achieve their home ownership dreams & property portfolios goals. He has specialised in
- Getting First Home buyers in their own home sooner with No Deposit* needed
- Helping Home Owners pay off their mortgage faster & sooner
- Assisted hundreds of succesful Investors structuring and actively managing their finance & property portfolios
- Guiding Investors invest in property through their Self Managed Super funds (SMSF)
- Helping those who have had credit issues or been subject to Bankruptcy get back into a home with strategies utilising Non conforming loans to cleanse them back to AAA credit status.
Both Xavier and Go Mortgage have been recognised by the industry year after year as a finalists in numerous categories such as Best Customer Service, Best Loan Administrator, Best Regional Broker and many more, proudly winning the 2018 Regional Office of the Year at the Australian Broker Awards and 2018 Best Regional Office at the Better Business Awards
Kylie Quenon - Principal
Leona brings a vast experience to the company with 15 years in the mortgage industry from Brokering, BDM and Loan Manager.
Leona manages loans from start to settlement and beyond, assisting clients all the way to ensure a smooth and positive experience. She supports all aspects of the loan process by liaising with clients, lenders, solicitors and other parties to keep everyone informed along the way.
Leona is a very efficient and professional member of the team, recognised as a finalist for best Loan Administrator at the Better Business Awards and Australian Broker Awards.
Membership: MFAA; Aggregator: FAST Group; Australian Credit Licence: 376838; Credit Guide